The easiest way to share and manage your Git, Mercurial and Subversion repositories over http
- Very easy installation
- No need to hack configuration files, SCM-Manager is completely configureable from its Web-Interface
- No Apache and no database installation is required
- Central user, group and permission management
- Out of the box support for Git, Mercurial and Subversion
- Full RESTFul Web Service API (JSON and XML)
- Rich User Interface
- Simple Plugin API
- Useful plugins available (f.e. Ldap-, ActiveDirectory-, PAM-Authentication)
- Licensed under the BSD-License
SCM-Manager 2 Development
It has been a while, but SCM-Manager 2 is close.
Currently the development runs at full speed and only some auxiliary components are missing. If you want to take a look at the current state of the development, you can get the latest state here:
Please note that these versions are not ready for use in production yet!