The easiest way to share and manage your Git, Mercurial and Subversion repositories over http.
- Very easy installation
- No need to hack configuration files, SCM-Manager is completely configureable from its Web-Interface
- No Apache and no database installation is required
- Central user, group and permission management
- Out of the box support for Git, Mercurial and Subversion
- Full RESTFul Web Service API (JSON and XML)
- Rich User Interface
- Simple Plugin API
- Useful plugins available (f.e. Ldap-, ActiveDirectory-, PAM-Authentication)
- Licensed under the BSD-License
Simplify your software development with SCM-Manager Universe
SCM-Manager is a central part of the virtual appliance SCM-Manager Universe, developed by my partner CLOUDOGU. This virtual machine for software development provides a ready to use infrastructure and automated workflows with several features that speed up the development of software and reduce administrative duties. Automated builds and code inspection, bug documentation out of the IDE, enhanced navigation and easy user- and permission management are just a few advantages of this appliance.
So try it out here and simplify your software development.