The easiest way to share and manage your Git, Mercurial and Subversion repositories over http.
- Very easy installation
- No need to hack configuration files, SCM-Manager is completely configureable from its Web-Interface
- No Apache and no database installation is required
- Central user, group and permission management
- Out of the box support for Git, Mercurial and Subversion
- Full RESTFul Web Service API (JSON and XML)
- Rich User Interface
- Simple Plugin API
- Useful plugins available (f.e. Ldap-, ActiveDirectory-, PAM-Authentication)
- Licensed under the BSD-License
Check out the new Development EcoSystem Cloudogu!
Cloudogu is a Development EcoSystem, which helps you to create great software. The extendible virtual IT infrastructure allows distributed teams to access a set of development tools within a matter of minutes.
Each service or tool is delivered as a Dōgu, a Docker container, that can be easily integrated in your environment. SCM-Manager is part of a growing number of ready-to-use Dōgus, e.g. Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube, Redmine and many more. Every Dōgu can be tailored to your specific needs.
Take advantage of a central authentication service, a dynamic navigation, that lets you easily switch between the web UIs and a smart configuration magic, which automatically detects and responds to dependencies between Dōgus. And the best for last: Cloudogu completely based on open source!
So try it out here!